Monday, November 22, 2021

TTM Success - Cooper Brannan

This was kind of an odd TTM.  I found this 2007 Bowman Heritage card of Cooper Brannan in my box while I was looking for other cards.  I randomly checked to see if he signed TTM, saw that he did, then was amazed at where he was living now.  He currently lives across town from me, in Winterville.  Weird.  So, I added that to my note, and he returned a note with my signed card saying that maybe we will run into each other sometime and grab a beer.  I thought that was pretty cool.

Brannan (b. 1984) was an undrafted pitcher in the Padres organization from 2007 to 2008.  He pitched to a record of 2-3 with 21 strike outs and a 8.18 ERA, reaching low A ball.

I mailed to Brannan on September 11 and got the card back on October 14, for a 33-day TAT.

No comments: