Tuesday, November 30, 2021

TTM Success - Nicholas Grim

Here are two more cards of a former Oriole prospect that I was able to get signed TTM.  I had these Nicholas Grim 2012 Bowmans in my box since they came out.  As usual, I pulled them and put them with all of my other Orioles and kind of forgot about them.  Recently, I went through the box and cleared out some room by removing cards of guys who I would try to send TTM and a lot of those duplicates to send to other folks who were looking for guys to send to.  It helps me clear out space for new stuff and forces me to try to find new people to mail to.
Grim (b. 1991) was a 17th round pick in the 2012 June Amateur Draft out of Cal Poly.  He played in the minors in 2012 and 2014 to a record of 0-0 with a 10.00 ERA and 4 strike outs.  

I mailed to Grim on October 15 and got the cards back on October 28, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: