Wednesday, November 24, 2021

TTM Success - Jamie Westbrook

Moving 2014 Bowmans out of my box is always nice, and the stack I have of them is getting smaller.  I really enjoyed this set and all of the parallels in it, but it is nice to reduce things down and make room for more stuff.  So, periodically, I go through the box and look for guys who I can send to TTM.  I was successful in getting these two cards back from Jamie Westbrook.
Westbrook (b. 1995) was a fifth round pick by the Diamondbacks in the 2013 June Amateur Draft out of Basha High School in Arizona.  He he has played in the minors from 2013 to 2021 in the Diamondbacks and Brewers systems, reaching AAA.  He has 905 hits, 88 home runs and a .280 batting average.

I mailed to Westbrook on May 6 and got the cards back on October 18, for a 165-day TAT.

No comments: