Friday, November 5, 2021

TTM Success - Preston Scott

Catching up on getting cards signed that I may have missed while graphing is always nice.  I was able to, with a little help from a friend, flag down former Wood Duck, Preston Scott.  I needed him on my 2017 team set card, and a couple other team set cards that I somehow missed.  My friend, Mike, came through in the clutch and got in touch with Scott for me.  He was able to facilitate a way for me to send the cards TTM, and the results turned out really well.
Scott (b. 1993) was a 34th round pick by the Rangers in the 2016 June Amateur Draft out of Fresno Pacific University.  He played in the minors from 2016 to 2018 in the Rangers system, reaching High A.  He played in the Frontier League (Independent) in 2019.  In his minors career, he had 195 hits, 15 home runs and a .245 batting average.

I mailed to Scott on May 24 and got the cards back on July 1, for a 38-day TAT.

No comments: