Thursday, October 21, 2021

TTM Success - Mark Mangum

This is a nice card that I found while I was going through the boxes I got when my LCS closed down.  This is a 1998 Stadium Club, and I found an address for Mark Mangum so I could send it TTM.  The card turned out great, even though the autograph is hard to see on the scan.  These cards are super glossy, and I prepped it, just in case.

Mangum (b. 1978) was a 1st round (18th overall) pick by the Rockies in the 1997 June Amateur Draft out of Kingwood High School in Kingwood Texas.  Mangum played in the minors from 1997 to 2002 in the Rockies and Expos systems, reaching AA.  He had a record of 37-47 with 397 strike outs and a 4.19 ERA.

I mailed to Mangum on November 30 and got the card back signed on May 28, for a 179-day TAT.

No comments: