Thursday, October 28, 2021

TTM Success - Jaime Bubela

One of the reasons I really enjoyed going through the boxes I got from my former LCS was because there was a lot of early 2000s stuff in there that I never opened.  I didn't get back into cards until 2005, so I didn't have a lot of cards prior to that.  So, in my search through the boxes, I found some nice cards from back then that I was able to send off TTM.  One of the successes that came back was from Jaime Bubela.  The above 2003 Bowman Chrome turned out better than the scan shows.
I was also able to get this 2003 Topps signed, and it also turned out well.

Bubela (b. 1978) played in the majors in 2005 for the Mariners.  He had 2 hits, no home runs and a .105 batting average.  

I mailed to Bubela on May 3 and got the cards back on June 19, for a 47-day TAT.

No comments: