Sunday, October 31, 2021

50/50 Return From Preston

Finally.  After waiting for years, and several missed opportunities, I was able to get some of my Jake Burger cards signed.  My friend, Preston, graphs the Charlotte Knights, and took some cards 50/50 for me this past season.  The cards came back the other day, and I was happy to see that some of the Jake Burger cards I sent got inked.  Burger was injured whenever he was slated to come through Kinston, so I missed out on him.
Thankfully, Preston hooked me up and got several of my cards signed.
Preston also helped me move a couple of these 2017 SAL All Star Game cards that I've had for a long time.  These weren't exactly a 50/50, but I hooked Preston up with some nice signed stuff in trade, and it worked out.
Preston also got me some guys I had seen before; it helped me move some cards out of my boxes and gave me some stuff I could use as trade bait in future deals.  I'm surprised that I have yet to run into Preston at any games, but I'm sure I will, since we both graph NC teams.

Thanks for getting these done, Preston!

No comments: