Friday, October 29, 2021

TTM Success - Jalen Beeks

My good friend, Gerard, hosted a private signing recently with Rays pitcher, Jalen Beeks.  I had some base cards of his, but I decided to splurge and get some nice color parallels from 2020 Topps Update Chrome for this signing.  So, I had the Ebay seller ship directly to Gerard, and the resulting autographs look great.

The above orange refractor is numbered 23/25 and turned out amazing.  It scanned a bit more red than orange, but in natural light, it is orange.
This blue refractor was one both of us were a little worried about.  We weren't sure how the autograph would turn out, but in the end, it turned out great.

Beeks (b. 1993) missed this season, but has played in the majors from 2018 to 2020 for the Red Sox, and Rays.  He has a record of 12-5 with 157 strike outs and a 4.54 ERA.

I mailed to the signing on April 24 and got the cards back on June 19, for a 56-day TAT.  I paid a fee of $10/card.

No comments: