Monday, May 31, 2021

TTM Success - Kyle Cody

Getting Wood Ducks team set cards back TTM is always great, especially since I never thought I would get this one of Kyle Cody signed.  I had hoped I would see him one more time in Kinston, but I missed out.  Thankfully, he signs TTM, and I got my card done.  I like how Jim Perry Stadium in Buies Creek is shown on the card.  I was most likely at this game, then.
I also got these two cards from 2018 Bowman signed.  I wasn't 100% sure they would come back, so I didn't send anything too awesome.  I'm glad these came back, though, because it helped to reduce my pile of Cody stuff a little bit.

Cody (b. 1994) was a 6th round pick by the Rangers in the 2016 June Amateur Draft out of the University of Kentucky.  He has played in the majors since 2020 for the Rangers, but has been oft injured.  He is currently on the 60-Day DL.  He has a record of 1-3 with 32 strike outs and a 3.71 ERA.

As a Wood Duck, Cody was 3-0 with 35 strike outs and a 2.05 ERA.  He only appeared in 5 games as a Wood Duck; it felt like he was here longer.

I mailed to Cody on January 11 and got the cards back on February 8, for a 28-day TAT.

No comments: