Sunday, May 16, 2021

TTM Success - Jesse Franklin V

A 2020 Bowman Draft card came out of my box and got signed TTM by Jesse Franklin V.  I enjoy opening Bowman products, but they are getting harder and harder to come by.  I opened a box of 2021 Bowman after getting shut out by my card supplier.  I wish Topps would boost production or do something to help people like me be able to find cards somewhere.

Anyway, the card came back looking amazing; Franklin has a great signature.

Franklin (b. 1998) was a 3rd round pick by the Braves in the 2020 June Amateur Draft out of some university in Michigan that I've never heard of.  Their mascot is a Wolverine.  He was assigned to High A Rome Braves this season, and so far, he has 7 hits, 0 home runs and a .219 batting average.

I mailed to Franklin on January 15 and got the card back on January 28, for a 13-day TAT.

No comments: