Sunday, May 9, 2021

TTM Success - Christian Binford

Here are more cards that I was able to get signed TTM that normally would have been taking up space in my prospects box.  I believe I had actually moved these to the Box of Shame, as Christian Binford had been with Bowie, I think.  I'm pretty sure I was set to graph him, but missed him.  Thankfully, I was able to get some of his cards signed anyway.  The above 2015 Topps Pro Debut really turned out great.
I was really glad to get these two 2014 Bowmans signed, as I had a bunch of them at one time when 14 Bowman first came out.  I got a lot of cards from that set signed, then they kind of plateaued as guys either dropped out of the minors, or made the majors and got tougher to graph.

Binford (b. 1992) was a 30th round pick by the Royals out of high school in the 2011 June Amateur Draft.  He played in the minors in the Royals, Orioles and Tigers systems from 2012 to 2018.  He had a 38-56 record with 645 strike outs and a 4.32 ERA.

I mailed to Binford on December 17 and got the cards back on January 25, for a 39-day TAT.

No comments: