Saturday, September 1, 2018

Some Random National Pickups

I didn't have as much time this year to look through bargain bins and search for too many cards that weren't on my wishlist.  Still, a few things jumped out at me, and I got some nice deals.  The above Ken Lehman card is really awesome.  I spent $20 on it, which I thought was a bit high, but I loved the design.  It is a Hires Root Beer card from 1958.  I looked some up and it does appear that I got a good deal on the card.
I bought this 2018 Pro Debut green parallel of Anderson Tejeda for $5.  The card is numbered 30/99.  I think $5 was a steal.
Finally, here are a few autos I picked up cheap.  Bubba Thompson should be a Wood Duck next year.  Cody Sedlock has had a lost season, but should be back on track now.  Zac Lowther is a really nice Orioles prospect, who is even nicer in person.  Finally, I got another Trey Mancini auto for the collection.

No comments: