Wednesday, November 29, 2017

TTM Success - Billy Bryan

The cards I sent out after the Greenville card show all came in around the same time.  It kind of skews the diversity on some of the pages in my album, but I'm pretty ok with that, anyway.  I really liked this 1963 Topps of Billy Bryan, especially because of the old Kansas City A's hat.
I also liked these cards from 1965 and 1966, mainly because the photos on the cards look to have been taken back to back.  I could be wrong, but I bet that they were successive pictures taken at the same session.

Bryan (b. 1938) played in the majors from 1961 to 1968 for the A's (Kansas City), Yankees and Senators.  He had 209 hits, 41 home runs and a .216 batting average.

I mailed to Bryan on November 3 and got the cards back on November 17, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: