Thursday, November 9, 2017

TTM Success - Tim Teufel

Here is a nice TTM success from a guy who I had in my box for quite a while.  Tim Teufel is in a lot of card sets from the late 80s and early 90s, so I had a lot of cards to choose from.  I liked this 1991 Score that I got out of a repack box and added it to my request.
I had a Topps run from 4 years that went along in the TTM request.  The cards range from 1987 to 1990, and all turned out nicely.
Teufel also included one of his own religious testimonial cards with the TTM request.  This card has a nice shot of him on it, and a nice passage on the back.

Teufel (b. 1958) played in the majors from 1983 to 1993 for the Twins, Mets and Padres.  He had 789 hits, 86 home runs and a .254 batting average.  He finished 4th in the 1984 AL Rookie of the Year voting and won the World Series with the Mets in 1986.

I mailed to Teufel on June 12 and got the cards back on October 30, for a 140-day TAT.

No comments: