Tuesday, August 29, 2017

TTM Success - Blas Minor

This TTM success from Blas Minor is definitely highlighted by the above 1995 Fleer.  The color combination on the card really looks cool, and his choice of black Sharpie fits in perfectly.  This set gets a lot of flak, but I enjoy its weirdness.  I keep thinking about picking up a random box of 90s stuff, and this product might be a fun one to grab.
I added some nice mid-90s cards with this success as well.  The 1993 Upper Deck turned out really nice, and I also like the 1994 Donruss.
This 1990 ProCards turned out really nice, too.  This came out of a shoebox of cards that Mom gave me a while back, so it was nice to add it to the album.  It is a really cool design, and Minor's signature pops on it for sure.

Minor (b. 1966) played in the majors from 1992 to 1997 for the Pirates, Mets, Mariners and Astros.  He had a career record of 13-10 with 184 strike outs and a 4.40 ERA.

I mailed to Minor on May 4 and got the cards back on August 12, for a 100-day TAT.

No comments: