Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Yooooge Pickup

Before I left for the National, I got a package in from Topps Now.  This is the Cubs visit to the White House card with President Trump holding up his #45 jersey.  I figured it would be a cool addition to the collection.

I bought the 5 pack of cards and gave one of them to my buddy, Max, since it was a Cubs card.  I also have one for my friend, Josh.  I will keep one for myself, then probably will make the other two available.

I would like to get one of them signed sometime in the future, but I don't know when will be the next time I'll be at the White House, haha.

Politics aside, I think it is a pretty cool card.  I don't care whether you like or hate him; please refrain from blowing up my comments with unnecessary hate.  Thanks guys!

No comments: