Sunday, June 4, 2017

TTM Success - Charles Hudson

I caught myself up again on my TTMs before I left on another trip this weekend.  Of course, a couple had come in right before I left, but for all intents and purposes, I am again caught up.  This TTM success from Charles Hudson came in right before I had to leave for Charlotte for training this past week.  I scanned a bunch of stuff ahead of time, so I wouldn't fall behind (which turns out to be a great way to stay caught up).  I got a few nice Topps cards out of the success, with the above 1984 and 1987 cards.
One of the drawbacks to rushing to get stuff scanned and all is that you crop the cards a bit off and then they aren't in front of you to re-scan.  Oops.  See above.

Hudson (b. 1959) played in the majors from 1983 to 1989 for the Phillies, Yankees and Tigers.  He had a career record of 50-60 with 580 strike outs and a 4.14 ERA.

I mailed to Hudson on May 1 and got the cards back on May 26, for a 25-day TAT.

No comments: