Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tons of Mail From Alex

I got a couple huge packages from my buddy Alex from the blog "Chavez Ravining" which contained a ton of Orioles.  Inside were scores of cards I needed for various PCs.  One of which I really wanted to highlight was the above 2014 Donruss Diamond Kings Chris Davis.  The card looks awesome.  It is numbered 388/400.  I think it looks awesome, especially with the metallic finish and the red, white and blue.
I had hoped the hologram on this one would have scanned a little better, but oh well, it's still cool.  I'm not sure whether I had this Denny's Cal Ripken hologram yet, but I'll find out sooner or later when I go to organize my Cal cards.  It's on my bucket list, you know, organize my Cal cards before I die.  We'll see if I ever accomplish that goal.

Anyway, thanks for the cards, Alex.  You've fast become quite a good trade partner for me and I really appreciate it.  Keep up the awesome work on your blog and let's keep the trades coming!

No comments: