Monday, March 3, 2014

My Second Instagram Trade

I completed my second Instagram trade this evening when I came home to a package from my new friend, James.  He was actually the first person to initiate a trade with me, other than the kid who scammed me, but weather and shipping issues delayed his package.  It finally got here, through no fault of James, who was on top of the shipping.  James kept me in the loop on what was going on and I really appreciated the care he took to make sure I knew he was a legit trader.

I sent him a huge stack of Todd Helton cards for a low price in addition with some card supplies.  In turn, James paid me for the supplies and sent me several Orioles including the above Cal Ripken, which I'm pretty sure I don't have as well as the below Jimmie Foxx cards.
This card above is the 2009 Topps T206 Foxx, which, surprisingly, I didn't have. It will look awesome in my Foxx PC.
This is a 2011 Topps DeLong reprint, which looks really great.

I'm really glad that I met with James and pulled off a trade.  We have been chatting quite a bit about baseball and cards in general, which all of you know I really enjoy.  I hope he and I can do more trades in the future.

No comments: