Monday, March 10, 2014

Facebook Trade With Zach - 2004 Topps Heritage

I completed a trade over Facebook the other day with a new collector, Zach.  Zach is young, but already has a nice collection.  He collects Mets, Reds and Tigers, so I offered him a few relics in exchange for a stack of 51 different 2004 Topps Heritage cards.  You might recognize the design.  I have intended to build the 2004 Heritage set for some time now, but haven't pulled the trigger.

Zach hooked me up with the cards very quickly.  He seems like a really good kid.  I helped him set up a blog, so give him a follow, why don't you?  Like I said, he collects Mets, Reds and Tigers.

This stack of cards puts me well on my way for this set.  The highlight of the set (for me at least) is the Nick Markakis RC.  I've got one in my Nick The Stick PC, so now I need another for the set!

Thanks for the trade, Zach!

No comments: