Sunday, March 9, 2014

Another Successful Instagram Trade - 2008 Just Minors Chris Davis Auto

Jumping topics a bit here, but I wanted to show another card that I received through trading on Instagram recently.  I had gotten in my 2013 Topps Chrome Jose Fernandez autograph and flipped it on to a kid named Sabastian in exchange for this Chris Davis 2008 Just Minors auto (and a bonus Manny Machado RC that I didn't have).

Sabastian may have gotten the better end of the deal, but I needed this Davis for my PC and I hadn't seen any of these before.  It's one of those instances where folks who look solely at BV don't understand.  If you like a player or a card, the BV means nothing.  The true value of the card is what you're willing to pay for it.  I was willing to trade a kid a Jose Fernandez auto for a Chris Davis auto.  Fair deal in my mind.  He's happy and I'm happy, so there you go!

Thanks for the trade Sabastian!

No comments: