Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Surprise Package From Andrew

I got a really nice package (along with a nice note) in the mail the other day from my very good friend, Andrew.  I haven't been able to talk to him much recently because we both have been really busy, but he is still one of the people that I talk to the most, especially about baseball and cards.

We've been friends now for two years and I'm really glad that Weston introduced us.  Andrew and I send packages back and forth to each other now without even expecting anything in return from the other.  It's a really good setup.

In that vein, he pulled the above 2013 Topps Update Chris Davis gold parallel and immediately put it aside for me.  I made a trade the other day for a rookie card of Yadier Molina, not because I wanted it, but because I knew he needed it.  The wheels keep on turning.

Thanks so much for the package Andrew.  You'll be getting another from me before you know it!

No comments: