Thursday, April 21, 2022

Another TTM Success From Aaron Altherr

Aaron Altherr had responded to a previous TTM request back in 2019, but I had to send to him again after I gathered these three cards.  The above 2018 Topps Hi-Tek was what sold me on sending again, and the card looks awesome.  These are some of the best cards to get signed, and I was glad I had found this one.
I also had the above 2018 Topps X-Fractor and 2017 Topps Rainbow Foil that went along for the ride and came back looking great.

Altherr (b. 1991) last played in the majors in 2019 for the Mets, and has since played in Korea.  This season, he hasn't appeared in any games, however.  In his last two seasons in Korea, he has had 268 hits, 63 home runs and a .276 batting average.

I mailed to Altherr on February 15 and got the cards back on March 1, for a 14-day TAT.

No comments: