Thursday, April 21, 2022

A 50/50 From Drew C

Here is a small 50/50 that I finally got back a month or so ago.  This 50/50 was taken by a new friend, Drew C., who graphs Syracuse.  He took a bunch of cards from me, then realized how tough graphing in Syracuse was.  He ended up only getting a few of the cards signed, but I was still happy with the results.  He finished off all of the 2012 Pro Debuts I could find of Mason Williams.  I had a ton of them, and got several back signed.
Drew also got this 2016 Columbia Fireflies team set card signed by Patrick Mazeinka.  My brother, Adam, got me the team set, and I was glad to finally get this card into my autograph album.

Thanks for taking the 50/50, Drew!

1 comment:

Brett Alan said...

Mazeika became a bit of a favorite with Mets fans next season during the team's rash of injuries, when he had an odd run of walk-off fielder's choices. I don't know whether he'll really make it, but it's nice to see that card/auto.