Saturday, April 30, 2022

TTM Success - Mike Jerzembeck

Here's an old Bowman card that was in one of my boxes that I sent off to get signed.  This is a 1998 Bowman Chrome of Mike Jerzembeck that turned out nicely with his signature in black Sharpie.  These cards don't always age well, due to the chrome cards curling and getting a little foggy with age.  I was happy that this one turned out so well.

Jerzembeck (b. 1972) played in the majors in 1998 for the Yankees.  He had a record of 0-1 with 1 strike out and a 12.79 ERA.  Hey, he probably still got a ring, though.  Of course, he didn't appear in the World Series with the Yankees that season, but typically, most guys who were on the team that season get a ring.  I guess I should have asked him.

I mailed to Jerzembeck on March 1 and got the card back on March 7, for a 6-day TAT.

No comments: