Wednesday, September 20, 2017

TTM Success - Skip Lockwood

Every 1972 Topps that comes in for a TTM success has been raided from my partial set that I continue to fail to start up.  I think using some of those cards for TTM purposes has been nice, though, like this success from Skip Lockwood.  One of these days, I will start that set, and will stop raiding it for cards.  We'll see if I can keep that promise to myself.
I did have a few other cards of Lockwood to send out, and they all look really cool; highlighted by this 1975 Topps.
Lockwood (b. 1946) played in the majors from 1969 to 1980 for the Pilots, Brewers, Angels, Mets and Red Sox.  He had a career record of 57-97 with an ERA of 3.55 and 829 strike outs.

I mailed to Lockwood on August 7 and got the cards back on September 11, for a 35-day TAT.

No comments: