Monday, August 11, 2014

Instagram Trade With Luke - 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Tim Lincecum Relic

I made a quick and easy one for one deal on Instagram with a guy named Luke for this 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Tim Lincecum relic in exchange for a 2006 UD Artifacts David Wright relic.  This had to have been one of the easiest trades I have ever made, as Luke and I reached a deal within something like 5 minutes from initial contact.  Luke turned out to be a really cool guy and has already added me to one of his trading groups on Facebook.

I'm sure you all know where this Lincecum is headed, it is on Chris's desk waiting on him to get home from visiting his grandparents.  I know he will be excited when he sees it.

Thanks for the trade, Luke, I really appreciate it.  I hope you enjoy the Wright relic, I've had that thing for years!

No comments: