Friday, August 1, 2014

Ebay Pickup - 2013 Topps Nolan Reimold Black Parallel

It has only been 6 games, but I wonder if the Orioles are regretting the fact that Nolan Reimold was claimed by the Blue Jays.  Nolan has 6 hits and 2 home runs in those 6 games and a .353 batting average.  His 2 home runs came in the same game (last night), which came as no surprise to me.  If Nolan can stay healthy, he will likely be a 30+ homer bat for whichever team he is on.  I hope that he can keep it up for the Jays (as long as it doesn't help them pass the Orioles in the standings, of course).

I got this card for a really good price (which I can't remember) on Ebay before I took my vacaton and it was here waiting for me when I got back.  I have slowed down on my rainbow pursuits, mainly because the completion of a rainbow is so dang impossible, with the 1/1s and blank backs, etc.  Uggh.

Anyway, I'm still going to get Nolan's cards, cause he's still one of my favorites.  Fingers crossed that he stays healthy and gets a good contract for next year.  Who knows, he may even be able to come back to Baltimore.  Oh, the card is numbered 2/62.

No comments: