Friday, August 8, 2014

A Little Taste Of The National From Eric

I was unable to attend the National this year because of my extensive vacation to Michigan and Illinois.  I really wanted to go, but there was no way I was going to be able to afford it.  Luckily, my friend, Eric, sent a few things my way from his visit to the National.

Above is a really sharp looking Kevin Gausman 2014 Turkey Red auto that is numbered 454/499.  I hadn't had a chance to pick up any Turkey Red at all last year or this year.  I saw the Gausman before, but couldn't get my hands on it.  Thankfully, Eric thought of me when he saw it and grabbed it.
Eric told me he found this Jonathan Schoop auto in a $4 bin that was slammed full of cards.  What a deal!  The card didn't scan as good as it looks in person, but I assure you, it looks great.
Finally, Eric sent me 14 1969 Topps that I needed for my set.  Even better, 10 of them were high numbers, so that really helps me along with my set!  They are all in awesome shape, too!

Thanks for the cards, Eric.  Expect some great Twins cards in your mailbox real soon!

No comments: