Monday, August 18, 2014

COMC Pickup - 1959 Topps Ernie Banks Highlights

I had about $30 in store credit on my COMC account and I used it to buy 7 cards (two of which are headed out the door in a trade).  I plan on blogging each and every card from the purchase and I start with this 1959 Topps Highlights Ernie Banks card.  This is #469 of the set, so that knocks something off of my wishlist.

Banks has quite a few cards in the set and I already have his base card, so getting this one helps me out.  I still need his All Star card and his duos card.  I got this for $4.30.  I made offers on each and every card I got in this lot and each offer was accepted.  I was trying to stretch my budget on there and I feel like I did a pretty good job.  Stay tuned to see the rest of the cards I got, as well as a ton of trades that still need to be posted.

No comments: