Thursday, August 28, 2014

Instagram Trade With Carson - 2013 Topps Chasing History Adam Jones Relic

I completed another quick and easy trade with my buddy Carson on Instagram when I picked up this 2013 Topps Chasing History Adam Jones relic in exchange for some cards that I don't quite remember.  That's normal, though, because I think I have traded with Carson the most off of Instagram, so far.  If I haven't, he has to be at least in the top 3.

He comes from a family of traders, as I completed a huge deal with his dad for my 1969 Mantle, among other things, and I just completed a trade with his brother, Jackson, for some Cal relics (which will be shown soon).  Carson is also one of the youngest people trading on there, at 11 years old.  He seriously knows his stuff and has a great eye for cards.

Thanks for the trade, Carson!

No comments: