Saturday, August 15, 2026

2026 National Free Signer - Chuck Knoblauch

Chuck Knoblauch was the next free signer at this year's National. I was excited to get him because I had found so many of his cards in the lead up to the show. I had gotten him once before; by way of TTM back in 2021. I also had met him at a past National when I had a free photo voucher with him. I couldn't find my photo before I left for the show, however.
I had gotten a couple Knoblauch vouchers and then was able to get a bunch more cards signed when they called wild cards on him. That was great, because it helped me not to have to put a bunch of stuff back in my boxes. 

Knoblauch was nice enough. He didn't really say a whole lot, but wasn't rude or anything like that.

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Nice. I remember hoarding his rookie cards in the early 90's.