Saturday, December 14, 2019

TTM Success - Rogie Vachon

I believe this is the last of the vintage hockey card TTMs that I sent out back in August.  I was able to get Rogie Vachon on two cards that Max gave me back at the National.
I haven't tried to look up the other two guys on this card, but I might when I get some time.

Vachon (b. 1945) played professionally from 1966 to 1982 for the Montreal Canadiens, LA Kings, some hockey team from Detroit that I have never heard of, ever... and the Boston Bruins.  As a goalie, he had a record of 353 wins and 293 losses.  He won the Stanley Cup in 67-68 and 68-69 with the Canadiens.  He was a two-time All Star and was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2016.

I mailed to Vachon on August 22 and got the cards back on November 8, for a 78-day TAT.

No comments: