Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Another TTM Success From Richard Petty

I had picked up some NASCAR stuff recently when I was at my LCS and also when I was buying a few things off of COMC.  I had gotten Richard Petty before, but when I saw the above Action Packed card at my LCS, and ultimately the dual card below is what definitely made me want to send to him again.
I figured I had a good chance to get both Cale Yarborough and Richard Petty on this card, but I sent it to Yarborough first.  Once I got him back, I sent these cards on to Petty.  Petty signs only two at a time, so I sent these two, but I actually had a couple others that I could have sent.  I think I'll just pass those cards on to someone else who may be able to send to him.

I mailed to Petty on November 15 and got the cards back on November 23, for an 8-day TAT.

No comments: