Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mailday From Tim

A few weeks ago, I bought a few cards from one of the most reputable traders on Instagram, Tim.  I haven't made a deal with him in forever, but I have talked to him some, and his kids quite a bit.  His son Carson is someone I talk to quite a bit.  I'm always happy to chat with anyone from that family, they are all really friendly.

This graded 1974 Brooks Robinson is pretty cool.  It is a nice grade for a year of Topps that struggles with centering on cards.  Since Tim made me a really good deal on it, I figured I would go ahead and pick it up.  I have a few graded Brooks Robinson cards now, so this will go with those in my box.
I also got this nice 2013 Bowman purple parallel of Jonathan Schoop.  I haven't added a whole lot to the Schoop PC lately, so this is a good pickup.  Schoop is having a pretty good year so far, so I'm hoping I can add more in the future.

Thanks so much for the deal, Tim!  I really appreciate it.

No comments: