Sunday, September 13, 2015

COMC Chris Davis Pickups

I made a COMC order recently that landed me a few nice Chris Davis parallels that I needed for my PC.  I am always trying to get a rainbow, so knocking off different color parallels is always fun to do.  I didn't spend a whole lot, so that made it even better.

I saw this 2015 Panini Prizm purple flash parallel first, so this is what started this buying trip.  It looked really nice on the COMC scan, but it looks even better here, and in person.  The card is 38/99 as well.  Panini did a really good job on their parallels this year, and this one is one of the best that I have seen.  I'm going to keep picking up the Prizm parallels when and where I can.
Bowman was a really nice product this year, much like last year.  Bowman has become one of my favorite products, and the different parallels are one of the big reasons why.  This purple parallel is numbered 74/250.
The only complaint I had about this year's Bowman, at least for me, was that the silver parallels were difficult to differentiate from the base cards.  Maybe I'm blind, but I had a hard time with them.  This one is numbered 36/499.  It does look nice, though.
I also picked up this silver ice parallel.  Ok, so I do have another complaint, and that is that Chris Davis is missing from 2015 Topps Chrome and Bowman Chrome.  That kind of sucks, really.  Oh well, I'll just keep on the Topps and Bowman paper parallels.

All of these cards look really nice and will be logged into my spreadsheet shortly.

No comments: