Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ebay Pickup - 2015 Bowman Chris Davis Purple Ice Parallel

I continue to add Chris Davis cards to my collection lately, and this 2015 Bowman purple ice parallel is a good one that I was able to get cheap off of Ebay.  It is numbered 31/50.  I was really disappointed that he wasn't included in either chrome offering this year, so I have to wait til 2016 to possibly see him in anything Chrome again.  Sad part of that is, he will likely be in another uniform.  Hey, Peter Angelos... PAY THE MAN!

I hope Davis can finish the season out strong and maybe end up in the top 5 in the AL MVP voting.  We shall see if that is the case.  I feel like Josh Donaldson has already written his acceptance speech, but it is well deserved.  He is having a heck of a year.

No comments: