Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ebay Pickup - 2014 Bowman Chrome Chris Davis Green Parallel

I'm proud of myself.  I have done a really good job of keeping up to date on my Chris Davis "haves" list.  I keep telling myself that I need to add other PC guys, but with as aggressive as I have been in adding Davis cards, I have to say I have done really well.

According to my list, I have logged 257 different Chris Davis cards onto the list so far.  Not bad.  That number doesn't include the above 2014 Bowman Chrome green parallel.  I log the cards once I have removed them from my "to be blogged" pile.  This card will make 23 different Bowman/Bowman Chrome cards that I have in my collection.  That's really cool, if you think about it.  I have a couple other 2014 Bowmans coming, but short of the superfractors, I am about done pursuing this rainbow.

I am surprised at how much I enjoyed the 2014 Bowman/Bowman Chrome design.  I do believe it was because of all of the cool parallels that were available, but one can understand how others would feel a bit of burnout with all of them.

The green parallel is numbered 12/75.  It scanned really well, and looks really cool in person.  I didn't spend a whole lot on it, so that is a bonus.  Now, I need to concentrate my efforts on Davis's 2015 Topps and Bowmans since he wasn't in either Chrome set.

No comments: