Thursday, September 10, 2015

Care Package From Eric

I got a care package in the mail recently from my friend, Eric, whom I met on Instagram.  We have sent each other a couple care packages here and there, but haven't been able to talk a whole lot over the last year due to his going off to college.  During his summer break, we caught up, and were able to send each other a few things.

As always, Eric really hooked me up!  In the package was a signed program from an Orioles minor league affiliate with autographs from recent draft picks.  Also, there were some nice cards, like this 2015 Bowman Inception Christian Walker auto.  This card looks really nice.  Too many times have I seen Inception come along and there not be any Orioles I have really wanted to pursue.  I was happy to get this one, though.
Eric supplied a Chris Davis that I needed for the collection in this 2015 Topps Tier One.  This card is numbered 136/399 and scanned really well.
Finally, there was this 2001 Donruss Stadium Stars relic card with a piece of a seat from Memorial Stadium.  I have Brooks Robinson and Jim Palmer cards that have the seat pieces (from differing sets), and now I have a Cal.

Thanks so much for the awesome package, Eric!!

No comments: