Sunday, September 5, 2021

TTM Success - Ty Blach

Some really cool cards got added to my autograph album when I got this TTM success from Ty Blach.  The above 2018 Topps Big League turned out really nicely.  I don't have many cards from this set in my album, even thought I have a bunch of base.  I was handed a lot of the base cards at a National after someone I knew busted a box.  They're never the first box I go through when looking for cards to get signed, though, so it gets tough to add them to the album.
I also added a 2017 Topps Heritage and a 2017 Topps 87 insert.  Both look really cool, and I was glad I thought to send them along.

Blach (b. 1990) played in the majors from 2016 to 2019 for the Giants and Orioles.  He has a record of 16-22 with 178 strike outs and a 4.99 ERA.  He is currently in the Orioles system, having pitched in the Florida Complex league and Delmarva on rehab assignments.

I mailed to Blach on April 29, 2020, and got the cards back on March 29, 2021, for a 334-day TAT.

No comments: