Sunday, September 5, 2021

Another TTM Success From Kyle Cody

Former Wood Duck, Kyle Cody, wasn't a Wood Duck for long, but when he was, he was really good.  I had hoped that I would see him during the 2018 season, but he kept getting hurt, then ended up in Frisco.  I had sent to him TTM a little bit before this request, and got a return from his home address.  I sent these cards to Rangers Spring Training last year.
This 2018 Bowman chrome mojo parallel turned out nicely.  I was glad to get this one signed, as it had sat in my box for a long time.

Cody (b. 1994) had played for the Rangers since 2020.  He has a record of 1-3 with 32 strike outs and a 3.71 ERA.  This season hasn't been too kind to Cody; he is 0-2 with a 7.94 ERA and is on the 60-Day IL with shoulder inflammation.

I mailed to Cody on February 22, 2020, and got the cards back on March 30, 2021, for a 402-day TAT.

1 comment:

apple jack 12 said...

very nice! what was the address you used?