Friday, September 24, 2021

TTM Success - Jimmy Reed

There isn't a card set I dread looking through more than 2015 Bowman.  The foil and vertical writing bother my eyes, but I still like getting cards from the set signed.  I just bear with the annoyance and find stuff as I go through my box.  I was able to get this silver parallel signed TTM by Jimmy Reed recently, and can now put it away in my album.
I also got a 2015 Bowman Chrome signed; those are a lot easier to leaf through, but I have far less of those than the paper ones.

Reed (b. 1990) was a 6th round draft pick by the Cardinals in the 2013 June Amateur Draft out of the University of Maryland.  He played in the minors from 2013 to 2015 and 2017 in the Cardinals system, advancing to AAA.  He had a record of 19-16 with 244 strike outs and a 3.76 ERA.

I mailed to Reed on January 25 and got the cards back on April 21, for an 86-day TAT.

No comments: