Friday, September 10, 2021

TTM Success - Bryce Denton

Here are a couple cards that I got out of my prospects box and signed TTM.  I actually sent to a Bryce Denton signing that my buddy, Gerard, put on, but the cards from that are buried beneath several other TTMs.  I'll get those posted sometime in the future.
I was able to get a 2016 Topps Pro Debut (top) and a 2015 Bowman (above) signed by Denton.  He signed both in ballpoint pen, which is ok, but I prefer blue Staedtler or Sharpie.

Denton (b. 1997) was a second round pick by the Cardinals in the 2015 June Amateur Draft out of a Tennessee high school.  He played in the Cardinals system from 2015 to 2019 and then in independent ball in 2021.  He had 294 hits, 19 home runs and a .237 batting average in his 5 minor league seasons.  This season, with independent Evansville, he is hitting .203 with 2 home runs and 29 hits.

I mailed to Denton on January 7 and got the cards back on April 3, for an 86-day TAT.

No comments: