Friday, January 9, 2015

Trade With Blogger Tim

I made a trade recently with a new trade partner through the blogosphere.  His name is Tim, and his blog is "I Love The Smell of Cardboard In The Morning,"  I recommend you check it out.

Tim approached me after taking a look at my needs list for 2014 Topps Chrome.  Tim knocked a bunch of those out, 15 to be exact.

It's the extra stuff that Tim included that really blew me away.  Beginning with the above Brooks Robinson auto, and continuing on with the stuff I'll show below, Tim went above and beyond!
I love the color parallels, as always, and this blue 2014 Chrome Manny Machado doesn't disappoint. Numbered 110/199, this is new to my collection.
I haven't been through my Roberts PC recently, so I need to see if I had this one yet, or not, but I'm still glad to have it.  Any time you can add a gold parallel to your PC is a good day.  This one is numbered 39/50.
Finally, Tim included this JJ Hardy relic from 2013 Ginter.  I don't have very many JJ cards as it is, so this one is especially welcome.  JJ has become a great player for the O's and I'm very glad that he signed his extension this offseason.

Thanks so much for the deal, Tim.  I'mm continue to keep an eye out for cards for you, so we can do this again!

No comments: