Thursday, January 22, 2015

Christmas Gift From Jet - 2006 Flair Showcase Brian Roberts Auto

I got this Brian Roberts autographed card from 2006 Flair Showcase as a Christmas gift from my good buddy, Jet.  I've been helping him this past year with advice, trades, set building, you name it.  Jet is a really cool guy, and already has an amazing collection at such a young age.  I guess it's safe to say, I'm a bit envious of the guy.  I mean come on, he has a Hank Aaron rookie (part of his complete set of 1954 Topps).

Jet always seeks me out for help, and has tole me before that he looks up to me.  He just recently started collecting signed baseballs by Hall of Famers because I inspired him to do so.  I don't really set out to inspire anyone.  I just enjoy what I enjoy, and like to share it with you all.  The fact that this kid from Oklahoma is inspired by anything I do it amazing to me.  I'm happy to know that young folks out there want to enjoy this same hobby that I enjoy.

So, thanks for this awesome Christmas present, my friend.  I hope you, your mom, and the rest of your family had a great Christmas.  You're a great guy, and definitely deserve it.  Thanks, Jet!

No comments: