Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Christmas Gift From Michael S.

I got a nice Christmas package from my friend, Michael S. recently.  It was funny to me, because I apparently have wiped him out of Orioles cards, so he had to dive deep into his collection to be able to send something for Christmas.  I would have been happy with just a letter, or a Christmas card, but Michael insisted on sending cards.  While they weren't really Orioles (there was a reprint Jim Palmer in there), I was still happy with what he sent.

The above Roy Halladay relic card is a really nice one; I like the blue and black background.

Michael also sent a 1990 Score Ken Griffey, Jr. which I will hold onto for a while.

Thanks for the nice Christmas package, Michael.  Again, you didn't have to send anything, but I sincerely appreciate the thought!

No comments: