Sunday, December 10, 2017

TTM Success - Mike Kingery

I got a TTM success in the other day from Mike Kingery after it had been out for quite a long time.  I knew when I mailed to him that it would take a while, so I just sat back and waited.  Thankfully, the cards came in, and they look great.  I used this as an opportunity to add a 1987 Topps to the album, and here it is.
I also took one of the ProCards AAA out of my attic box from Mom and got it signed as well.  I like being able to use these cards, and it is also cool seeing some of the bygone minor league teams.
The 1995 Topps Cyber Stats (left) turned out a lot better than I thought it would, and it is pretty cool next to the actual base 1995 Topps.
I also was able to add a couple other Topps issues, 1989 and 1991.

Kingery (b. 1961) played in the majors from 1986 to 1992 and 1994 to 1996 for the Royals, Mariners, Giants, A's, Rockies and Pirates.  He had 546 hits, 30 home runs and a .268 batting average.

I mailed to Kingery on September 2 and got the cards back on November 27, for an 86-day TAT.

No comments: