Friday, December 15, 2017

TTM Success - Adam Piatt

I have knocked my TTM pile down to almost nothing lately in an attempt to get caught up on my posts.  I have sent out fewer TTM requests lately and have concentrated on preparing for Orioles Fan Fest and Christmas.

I haven't gotten nearly as many TTMs in lately, but this one from Adam Piatt was a nice one.  I really liked the above 2000 Topps Gallery.
I can't remember the last time I added a 2000 Topps to my album, so this one was pretty nice.  I think I happened upon it in my rookie card box right before I mailed to Piatt, so I figured I would add it to the request.
The 2001 Topps and 2001 Topps Chrome both turned out really nice.  The chrome is the card that made me look Piatt up.  I think I found that in a card box at my LCS.
Finally. here is a pretty cool 2002 Topps.  I like the leaping catch at the wall.

Piatt (b. 1976) played in the majors from 2000 to 2003 for the A's and Devil Rays.  He had 129 hits, 16 home runs and a .248 batting average.

I mailed to Piatt on November 29 and got the cards back on December 11, for a 12-day TAT.

No comments: