Monday, February 23, 2015

Awesome Autographs From Michael

I completed a trade with Michael the other day when I sent him a bunch of relics, autos and inserts from 2015 Topps in exchange for this 2014 Topps Supreme Sonny Gray auto and the below Yoenis Cespedes from 2014 Topps Hi Tek.

I guess I am going to be PCing Sonny Gray on a limited basis.  Mainly relics and autos for now, I think.  I do know the Topps Supreme card looks pretty awesome.  I might have to add some Orioles from that set, if some good ones are available.
I loved this Cespedes when Michael showed it to me.  The card is numbered 19/50.  It took me a while to figure out how to scan it outside of my normal way to scan.  If I do it my normal way, I have to put something behind it or the computer breaks the image up.  If I manually scan it, then it scans right, like shown above.  Anyway, I figured it out, and it scanned well.  I think the cards are so cool.  I need to get some Orioles of these as well.

Thanks so much for the deal, Michael!

No comments: