Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Instagram Trade With Anders - 2014 Topps Chrome Chris Davis

I met a baseball card collector by the name of Anders who is from Minnesota using my Instagram account.  Anders is a huge Mike Trout fan and we quickly facilitated a trade for a few Trout inserts in exchange for a couple Chrome Chris Davis cards.

Anders hooked me up with this awesome purple refractor of Davis, which I received right after his suspension for Adderall use.  Ugh.  Not Anders's fault, for sure.  I still love Davis and I still love the card.

Also, I really really like this year's version of Chrome.  From what next year's base Topps design is looking like, I think next year's Chrome is going to be amazing.
Anders also hooked me up with this awesome die cut insert of Davis, which I needed.  The inserts and parallels in this year's Chrome were really cool.  I hope Topps keeps those up.

Anders is a really good guy and I'm glad I was able to make a trade with him.  Furthermore, while this post was waiting to be written, Anders and I made another deal.  That one will be posted sometime soon, if I can get caught up, that is.  Thanks for the deal, Anders!

No comments: